The Leibster Award
My goodness what a hectic few days. I am doing my best to get caught up on things that I should have had done by now. Like thanking the author of A Mommas View for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It means a lot when fellow bloggers appreciate what you have to say. So thank you very much amommasview if you have never checked out her blog I encourage you to do so. I enjoy it very much.
There are rules of course:
- Mention and thank the blogger that nominated you. Be a dear and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the nominator asked.
- Create 11 questions of your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees of their Liebster Award.
Now to Momma’s questions:
- What was the last concert you’ve been to? It was a 1940’s era Big Band orchestra and it was fabulous.
- Your favorite song? This is difficult, just about anything from Elton John, Aaron Neville,Barry Manilow, Billie Holiday, Prince, Ludacris, Mozart, Jazz, Santana, Tina Turner, Motely Crue, Queen. Really, this could take a while!!!
- What annoys you the most? Judgmental people/bad energy
- Your favorite food? I prefer raw fruit and veggies,
- What freaks you out? Ladders
- Fashion or sport? Fashion
- What can you hardly say no to (or whom)? Coffee but tea is a close second
- Sweet or sour or both? Sour
- Red, white or bubbly? I like a nice wine but if I am going to have a cocktail I would rather have a Gin or Jose.
- Would you rather be the superhero or the sidekick? You mean I’m NOT ALREADY a Superhero?!
- What kind of superpower would you like to have? The ones I already have are enough but teleportation would be cool.
My list of nominees are:
Records of the Ohanzee
The Foureyed Poet
Lokis Little Hippie Witch
We Bring The Fire
OK now some questions for them
- Are you left or right handed?
- Have you ever seen a ghost?
- Soccer or Football?
- What is your favorite color?
- Are you more creative during the day or night?
- If time travel were possible where would you go?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Do you prefer formal gardens or wildflowers?
- What scares you the most?
- What Clair abilities do you have if any?
- Who would you most like to sit down and have a conversation with?
I look forward to reading your responses to the questions!