The Liebster Award
I would like to thank Lisa from Life of an El Paso Woman for nominating me for the Liebster Award. What a nice surprise 🙂 It is always an honor to be nominated by a fellow blogger. Thank you again. Click the link and check out her blog.
The rules are:
Say thank you to the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given to you
Pick five people to nominate
Give them five questions to answer
Include the picture in your post
Questions for me (I can answer five or more)
1. What’s your favorite holiday? I don’t have a favorite.
2. What is your favorite thing to cook or bake? I am a vegetarian so I would rather not have anything cooked.
3. What’s the best thing about the city where you live? Most of my family is here
4. What are some of your favorite movies? Blade Runner, North by Northwest, anything Agatha Christie.
5. What was one of the hardest thing you’ve ever done in life so far? Finding myself again after a bad marriage.
6. Who are you the closest with in your family? My brother and my son.
7. Why did you start blogging? My son wanted me to start. He thought it would be a good idea.
8. Is the glass half empty or half full? It doesn’t matter the glass is refillable!
9. Are you a Star Wars fan? Nope
10. What was your favorite toy growing up? I don’t know but I remember liking to draw and write.
- Who has been the greatest inspiration in your life?
- Do you have any goals for 2016 yet?
- Do you like to grow your own food?
- What do you look forward to everyday?
- What is your favorite B movie?
As always you can choose to not participate in your award. Some people choose not to and that is perfectly fine.