One Lovely Blog Award
David from the Chape Personal Trainer blog nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. That is so sweet, thank you David. It really means a lot when a fellow blogger appreciates your blog. David has a wonderful fitness blog. I like the level of information he gives and he is always careful to ensure that exercises are being done correctly. If you have never visited his blog you can check it out here.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven facts about me:
- I can see Auras
- I am left-handed
- I love fog
- I am a high raw vegetarian
- I don’t like clutter
- I am very patient
- I would die to protect any of you
This is the difficult part, choosing only 15!
- Leslie Meeks
- Never Less Than Everything
- Maria Job
- A Momma’s View
- Loki’s Little Hippie Witch
- Dream Big Dream Often
- The Lonely Author
- A Cooking Pot and Twistedtales
So there we are, Thanks again David for the nomination. To all I have nominated you can of course choose to not participate. I know some people choose to be award free. Have a fantastic day.