I was nominated for a blogger award a couple of days ago by gingerfunk78. Thank you very much I appreciate the nomination. I enjoy her blog. She writes about her life and her journey. If you have not visited her blog I invite you to click here and check it out. There was no picture for this award so I decided to give it one that I took last summer in my sons garden 🙂
The rules of this tag-type article that I am doing today:
1. Tag the blogger that nominated you
2. Answer the questions you were given
3. Nominate 10 bloggers
4. Name questions for your nominees to answer
5. Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
To the questions that I was given:
1. What music/musician do you find most influential in your life and why? All music is influential to me. Music is the thread that ties people together. It triggers emotion, a song can take us back to moments in time we never want to forget. I enjoy it all.
2. Do you have a favorite song and why? Dozens from many different genres. The song currently stuck in my head is Creeds, Arms Wide Open.
3. If you could meet one artist (dead or alive) who would it be and why? Just one!!
4. What current song would describe your life today? Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion
5. What is a song you would consider timeless? Everyone ever written.
6. Do you have a favorite workout song? Or a song that motivates you in some way? My son’s work motivates me because I see how passionate he is about music. I saw his love for music when he was a baby and I nurtured it. Seeing him write and produce is very motivating to me.
Here is where I am supposed to nominate 10 fellow bloggers. How does one choose? I follow so many wonderful blogs and I enjoy them all. Even if I don‘t get to visit, like and comment as often as I would love to. Rather than choosing 10 blogs I am going to nominate you all. Anyone that reads this post is nominated!! Yea, this is probably cheating…. 🙂
I am going to cheat again and use the questions I was given because I would be interested to see what music tastes are scattered out in blogger world.
So here we are I look forward to seeing if there are any takers!!