An Award How Lovely!
While I was on my break from the blog getting organized I nominated by two amazing bloggers for the Blogger Recognition Award. I would like to thank A Momma’s View and Reading Between the Lyme for their kind nominations. It is an honor to be recognised by a fellow blogger. Please check out their blogs, you will enjoy them.
Here is the list of rules:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Give a brief story of how your blog got started.
- Give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
How I got started?
My son is the one that got me started blogging a little over a year and a half ago. I have to admit that this is something I would not have thought of on my own, He suggested it because he thought it would be a good addition to my business. I wasn’t sure I had anything to say that people would find interesting but I gave it a try. I have enjoyed blogging a great deal.
Advice to new bloggers:
Beginning is always slow and can be disappointing but you have to stick with it. The followers will come.
Networking is a great tool to meet new bloggers.
Read and comment on blogs, chances are they will in return.
Be consistent with posts. Followers will get used to looking for posts on certain days and times.
Edit and spell check!
This is the part I have the biggest difficulty with, so I am going to leave this open. If you have read this far into the post, consider yourself nominated. 🙂