Writer Q&A Tag
As I was reading blogs last night trying to get caught up with everyone. Be patient, I will! I came across this post on Lisa’s blog at Life of an El Paso Woman, she referred her post back to Ritu at But I Smile Anyway. Both were very fun reads and I decided to join in. So here are my answers to the questions.
- If you met a sexy vampire what would you do? Hook up, get the garlic and crosses out or run a mile? I’m not sure. I don’t think I would necessarily want to hook up but I would make it very clear he had no permission to make a meal of me.
- What’s your favourite genre of book and why? My taste in books is as varied as my taste in music.
- Who is/are your favourite author (s) , poet (s)? What is it about them that inspires you? Like I said my tastes are varied. Some of my favorites are Chaucer, Agatha Christie, Joseph Conrad, Rod McEwan, Frank McCourt, Ralph Waldo Trine and many more…
- If you had to control a classroom of year 6 kids would you bale, or enjoy the challenge? Would you be (a.) too undisciplined to do so, you’d just join in the general mayhem, (b.) enjoy bossy them around, or (c.) pray in a corner for the bell to sound.Guess which one would be my reply, winners will be mentioned on my blog! It would deffinately be a challenge I would embrace. Most of my working life was spent in management. A good manager leads by example and makes it fun.
- What made you become a writer/blogger? Do your family support you or do they think you’re crazy, bored, attention seeking, or all of these? Tell us a bit about your current WIP and/or books… My son got me into blogging. He thought it would be a good addition to my business. I enjoyed it and now have a second blog. My family pretty much doesn’t pay attention. The only people that do read my posts is my son and my sister.
- What is the most awful job and/or experience you’ve ever done/had? The worst experience I’ve ever had was 10 years in an abusive relationship. As bad as it was though, I learned a lot about myself.
- Are you a plotter or a pantser? Does this spill out onto other parts of your life? Are you generally organised/disorganised? Can you guess what I am? I am a little bit of both. I am an Earth Sign and really like things to be organised but my mind goes in too many directions at once so organisation is a constant work in progress.
- Do you believe in Ghosts? Fate? Love at First Sight? Fairies? Psychic happenings?Numerology, Mermaids, The Loch Ness Monster, Demons…etc…Make your own observations …. and let me know.. I grew up in a haunted house so, yes! Love at first sight, no. Faeries, absolutely. Psychic abilities, absolutely as I have some. Numerology, yes, I am a numerologist. Everything breaks down to the numbers. Mermaids, yes 🙂 Demons, yes. There is so much more in this world than most people believe.
- What is the worst haircut/clothes/hats you’ve ever had/worn? Photos please, or describe in vivid detail… this was the coolest pant suit at the time. OMG ugly!! And I’m wearing a white turtle neck. I am so fair skinned. what was I thinking?
- Please finish this sentence with more than three extra words: Life is one foot in and one foot out, you …. do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around, then carry on!
So apparently we are to nominate/tag people to participate but I think anyone that would like to participate, please go for it. 🙂