Blogger Recognition Award
I was nominated for The Blogger Recognition award during my hiatus by Sandra From A Momma’s View. Thank you! It is always nice to receive recognition from fellow bloggers. Sandra’s blog is pretty amazing you should check it out!
The Rules as they apply to this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your post and write about it.
- Give a brief history on your blog itself.
- Offer a piece of advice to new and upcoming bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you wish to nominate.
I started this blog about a year and a half ago. My son wanted encouraged me to because he thought it would be a good thing to do in conjunction with my business. I wasn’t sure I had anything to say that anyone would want to hear but I gave it a go. I found that the people in the blogging world are very nice and accepting of people who have different points of view. It’s refreshing.
Stick with it. It takes a while to build up a following. Write about what you care about. You have to put yourself out there. Blogging party’s are a great networking tool. it’s always fun to meet new bloggers. Read and comment to other Peoples blogs if you want them to read and comment to yours.
This is the difficult part. I follow so many fantastic blogs!
- Mary Job
- Lisa from Life of an El Passo Woman
- Rose from Loki’s Little Hippie Witch
- Trina from It’s good to be crazy sometimes
- Lisa from Kidscrumbsandcrackers
- Nikki from A Kinder Way
- Terry from momterry
- Marquessa from Simply Marquessa
- Jose from What I gotta say about it
That’s it for this award. I hope you all check the blogs out. They are great people and there blogs are always fun and interesting.