The Happiness Tag
I was trying to catch up on my reading and commenting the other day and while looking through Sue’s Space I read her post about The happiness Tag and discovered that she had tagged me 🙂 How fun! If you have not been to her blog, you should check it out. Sue is pretty cool!
There are three simple rules and here they are.
5 Things that make you happy.
5 Songs that make you happy.
5 Bloggers that make you happy. Let them know you nominate them and you are done.
Five things that make me happy
- Sunday makes me happy because my family gets together. We share a meal, talk, tell stories and laugh. Sunday is the best day of the week.
- Coffee, this was one of Father’s really good ideas!!
- Helping people become their best version
- Trees, I really love trees (I think I’ve mentioned this before. lol)
- Being Creative. I am a very creative person so taking what begins as a thought and then making it a tangible thing is pretty satisfying.
Five songs that make me happy
It’s much easier for me to say Artists than songs because I like such a wide variety of music. Picking just five is not at all easy.
- Los Lonely Boys
- Barbara Streisand
- Ethel Waters
- Natty Nation this is a local reggae band, who doesn’t love reggae!
Five people I would like to take on the challenge
- Trina it’sgoodtobecrazysometimes
- Terry momterry
- Rose Loki’s Little Hippie Witch
- Ritu ButIsmileanyway
- Mary Mariejob
So that’s my fives, I hope you enjoyed them. To those that have been tagged, please don’t feel obligated if you are an award free blog. Tag!