It’s always an honor to be nominated for an award. To know that someone appreciates the thoughts we put out there for all to see, means so much.
I would like to thank A Momma’s View for nominating me for the MakeItUltra award. I absolutely Sandra’s blog! She writes about her family, life in Australia, homeschooling, and whatever is on her mind in a most delightful way. Her posts are always interesting and thought-provoking. If you have never visited her blog, I invite you to check it out.
This award was designed by the author of the blog MakeitUltra, also a cool blog that you should check out, this is what he says about the award:
The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for quality content, originality and presentation. The intention of this award is to encourage connectivity and support in the blogging community and to increase exposure for individual bloggers.
Pretty cool huh!
There are a few of them but nothing terribly complicated.
If you have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and choose to accept, write a blog post about the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you. Done 🙂
- Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post).. Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post! Done 🙂
- Answer the following MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions. Done 🙂 See below
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
- What are you most proud of?
- What are your blogging goals?
- How do you spend your free time?
4. Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links. Hard Part, See below
5. Provide 5 random facts about yourself (optional). Why Not!
6. List these rules in your post Done 🙂
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and provide a link for them to your post. Will do!
You do not need to be nominated to make nominations!
MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions:
What is your name? Sharon
Where are you from?
I have lived several places in the USA. Currently I am in South Central Wisconsin
How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
This blog is almost two years old. My other one is less than a year. I began the blog at the urging of my son. Writing has always been a big part of who I am and he thought it would be a good addition to my business. I figured life is an adventure so why not give it a go!
What are you most proud of?
I am proud of who I’ve been because it has led me to who I am becoming. I am proud of my family’s heritage. I am proud of my son. He is the most amazing person I have ever met. I am proud and honored to be of service to humanity.
What are your blogging goals?
Helping people be their best selves has always been my focus. Writing has always been something I am pretty good at. So I would like this blog to be a place where people can come and find something that resonates them. Something that will enable them to heal, grow and become the best version of themselves that they can be. I would like it to continue to grow. The more it grow the more people I can reach.
How do you spend your free time? I work! When I am not working, I am probably thinking about work. But I design and make jewelry (working), read (at the moment I am in the process of reading 3 books) and spend time in the woods near my home. I have, as many of you know, a thing about trees!
My Lovely Nominees:
This is the part I really struggle with. I follow you all because I am impressed with your blog and what you have to say. If your blog is not on this list, please know that I do appreciate you.
Life Of an El Paso Woman
Five Random Facts:
I am left handed
I am near-sighted in one eye and far-sighted in the other (Depth perception, what’s that? LOL)
This planet is not my home
I love to drive. FAST!
Alcohol and caffeine have no effect on me
Remember that you are under no obligation to participate.