I came upon todays crystal a short while ago. It is called Golden Healer Quartz, and the energy is incredibly powerful yet gentle. The lovely golden color comes from iron oxide inclusions that get trapped in the layers of the crystal as it grows. The intensity of the color rages from lemon to mustard and the crystal can be either clear or milky. It is fairly rare as it is only found in three locations around the world. Madagascar, Whales and Arkansas. I’ve heard China is also a source but I’ve not been able to verify this as fact. By careful of fakes, yes there are people that do that kind of thing. A Golden Healer will not have iron oxide on the surface of the crystal, it will be inside it. On the Mohs scale this is, like all Quartz a 7, and works well with all the chakras but especially so with the Solar Plexus, 3rd Eye and the 8th Chakras.
Golden Healer Quartz has all the qualities of the Quartz Family, and then some. This amazing crystal draws golden light from the universe (life force energy) into your body through the Crown Chakra and lets it flow throughout your body. It is a powerful healing tool, one that works multi dimensionally.
Some of the qualities of Golden Healer Quartz are:
- It clears energy block from the chakras and the aura.
- It will raise your vibration to the highest your body will allow.
- Helps communication with between world, with spirit and other dimensions. It is said to hold the energy of the ascended masters and Christ consciousness.
- Encourages a state of joy, peace and oneness
- It increases creativity and self confidence
- Strengthens psychic ability
- Helps you discover your spiritual purpose
- Helps attract abundance
- Activates healing on all levels of the body
The energy of the gorgeous crystal is amazing. I hope you found this introduction to Golden Healer Quartz interesting. If it seems like something you would like to work with, I encourage you to acquire a piece and work with it. I am sure you will love it as much as I do. Remember that crystals and minerals were given to the Earth to enhance our lives. I am in no way suggesting anyone leave allopathic medicine. Rather the purpose of these weekly articles is to offer alternative options to enhance your lives, our wellbeing, and the healing process.
Blessed Be ❤ Sharon